‘Dream start’ for new homebuyers in Leicestershire

Date:

Wednesday 15th September 2010

People seeking to buy a new home in Leicestershire are being invited to visit Barratt East Midlands' Stephensons Place development in Coalville this weekend where a brand new home starts from £112,496.

The housebuilder is offering its exclusive payment deferral scheme, Dream Start, on selected plots and those looking to buy a new home are being encouraged to visit the scheme on Bridge Road this Saturday and Sunday, the 18th and 19th September, to find out more.

James Poynor, sales director at Barratt East Midlands, comments: "Our Dream Start scheme really is a dream come true for homehunters struggling to afford to buy as it allows you to initially purchase a property for a fraction of the price.

"With this deal, customers can move into a new home for just 75% of the asking price meaning homeownership could become a reality for as little as £112,496. The remaining 25 per cent is funded by a deferred Barratt loan that is payable either in 10 years or when the home sells, whichever comes first.

"This is an unbelievable price which is perfect for purchasers who are worried about living beyond their means but customers can be rest assured they are achieving excellent value for a money for a quality Barratt home."

In addition to finding out about Dream Start, visitors to Stephensons Place can also take a look around the new showhome and viewhome that have been opened to customers to showcase the new homes available to buy.

Poynor adds: "The quality of the properties at Stephensons Place is second to none which is why we decided to revamp the existing showhome and open a brand new viewhome.

"So those who join us this weekend can not only find out about our exclusive Dream Start scheme, but can also look around the stunning showhome and viewhome to witness for yourself the superb quality and style of the homes on offer."

Stephensons Place is located on Bridge Road in the thriving destination of Coalville. The development currently offers a charming selection of three- bedroom properties

Barratt is offering its Dream Start scheme on the three- bedroom Maidstone style houses which are priced from £149,995; £112,496 with Dream Start.